Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Thinking about making an Ebook for YouTube?

Hey guys, so I've been in the game for awhile, in and out of accounts etc and i'm thinking of collecting my knowledge and putting them in a guide.

Now i'm not saying im some YouTube star or whatever but i do indeed have a few tricks of my sleeve in order to get some decent views legit.

Here's an example ^ This is recent, all views, likes, comments, etc are legit. Please excuse the content.

Now, if i make an ebook for this sort of stuff, will any of you guys buy it?
and if so, for how much?
Feed back would be amazing Smile
Love you all.
Likes 2

+1 Love you babe ;;)
Likes 1

(11-07-2017, 04:21 PM)Devil Wrote: +1 Love you babe ;;)

<3
Likes 0

Your avatar reminds me of "Tenacious D"  Biggrin
Likes 0

(11-07-2017, 04:26 PM)Mentalist Wrote:

Your avatar reminds me of "Tenacious D"  Biggrin

hahaha good band.
Likes 1

Yes is good !! i think is good idea
Likes 0

(11-07-2017, 07:11 PM)cruxm4n Wrote: Yes is good !! i think is good idea

Will you be interested in buying it?
Likes 0

It's a good idea, not expecting you to give away any information, but im not ready to pay for anything that is readily available everywhere, so maybe when you are done, a vague contents list wouldn't go a miss, but it's your call. Thanks for putting the effort in by putting it together.
Likes 0

(11-08-2017, 09:31 AM)troubler Wrote: It's a good idea, not expecting you to give away any information, but im not ready to pay for anything that is readily available everywhere, so maybe when you are done, a vague contents list wouldn't go a miss, but it's your call. Thanks for putting the effort in by putting it together.

Maybe the tricks up on his sleeve are not that satured. And maybe his price won't be that high.
Likes 0

(11-08-2017, 10:57 AM)Mentalist Wrote:
(11-08-2017, 09:31 AM)troubler Wrote: It's a good idea, not expecting you to give away any information, but im not ready to pay for anything that is readily available everywhere, so maybe when you are done, a vague contents list wouldn't go a miss, but it's your call. Thanks for putting the effort in by putting it together.

Maybe the tricks up on his sleeve are not that satured. And maybe his price won't be that high.

From the people who have did these tricks said that they've never seen anyone else do it.  rolleyes
Likes 0

1 Guest(s)