Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

[Planned]A suggestion to improve HSX
(This post was last modified: 08-27-2017, 10:37 PM by King.)

Allow us to post Cracks
Because Cracks are related to Hacking

Activate Account (I waited a lot but didn't received any Conform Account Email from HSX)
to reduce Fake Profiles

Scan with antivirus then post your Download link
It will Reduce the Chance of downloading virus from HFX

Moderators (HSX Trusted Staff)
To help Admin.

Live Chat
So lets chat with Admin and other members

24x7 Support
Need more staff or live chat

Mediafire
Mediafire is free file sharing website. No ads nothing else so Tell other members to use it

Like and Unlike Post
This is fun to like good posts and unlike bad posts. it also reveal how we feel about the post

It will reduce the rick of downloading infected files and it will allow us to download file without proofing we are humans or solving any survey. Just click on Download button and Done Smile

I know my Grammar is not good sorry for that

Thank You,
Mr.King
Likes 0
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 07:54 PM by Mike.)

Allow us to post Cracks - Soon a section will be made.

Activate Account - For now is instant activation! Later it will be with email confirmations.

Scan with antivirus then post your Download link - User will be forced to post a Virus Scan in any download link by me and staff.

Moderators - Staff will be chosen by me! Only HQ and active members will get staff positions.

Live Chat - Soon will be on https://discordapp.com/

24x7 Support - I mentioned above.

Mediafire - This will be members choice! Also we allow Stuff like adfoc.us / adf.ly?

[Image: TQzc844.png]
Likes 0
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 08:00 PM by King.)

HQ meaning  Omg Omg

(08-18-2017, 07:53 PM)Mike Wrote: Moderators - Staff will be chosen by me! Only HQ and active members will get staff positions.

HQ meaning  Omg Omg
Likes 0
(This post was last modified: 08-18-2017, 08:15 PM by Mike.)

HQ means High Quality members. Member who post useful stuff, Who can use perfect grammar, Active, etc etc.

Likes 0

(08-18-2017, 07:53 PM)Mike Wrote: Allow us to post Cracks - Soon a section will be made.

Activate Account - For now is instant activation! Later it will be with email confirmations.

Scan with antivirus then post your Download link - User will be forced to post a Virus Scan in any download link by me and staff.

Moderators - Staff will be chosen by me! Only HQ and active members will get staff positions.

Live Chat - Soon will be on https://discordapp.com/

24x7 Support - I mentioned above.

Mediafire - This will be members choice! Also we allow Stuff like adfoc.us / adf.ly?
I can help you make a discord channel, It only takes like 2-5 minutes. Plus, once made and you've joined it I can make you staff on it, then resign myself as staff, and that'll make it to where you have full control and access to the discord channel. What do you think about that? also Once the Discord channel is fully made with all the sub-channels added in it, I'd even be happy to take the liberty of making an Official post upon the Topic of the Discord channel for the HSX Community Forums. If you'd like a little help getting all the side objectives for HSX done, I'd be happy to help you, if you'd allow me too. 

If you'd like the extra help, please let me know. I pretty much have a lot of extra time every day to use. I'd prefer that time used to be productive and helpful.
Likes 0

I will make the discord channel soon! For now i am making the mobile version for HSX!

Likes 0

(08-27-2017, 07:12 AM)Mike Wrote: I will make the discord channel soon! For now i am making the mobile version for HSX!

Good Luck for making HSX Mob version
Likes 0

# Thread Closed.
# Reason: Suggestion Accepted.

Likes 0

1 Guest(s)