Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Add an alert button to the user bar

When you get alerts the only place you can see the count is the browser window title.
It would be nice to have some sort of bell icon with the alert count displayed here, it would draw more attention and it would be easier to notice when you get alerts.

[Image: sbhesicxusbp.png]
Likes 0

Yeah also i was thinking for it! I will do it soon, Thanks for your suggestion.

[Image: TQzc844.png]
Likes 0

MyTabs need to be fixed before they even attempt with MyAlerts. Do percentages rather than a fixed width, or fix it so they don't overlap. Simple CSS should fix that.
Likes 0

(10-25-2017, 07:56 PM)Vespei Wrote: MyTabs need to be fixed before they even attempt with MyAlerts. Do percentages rather than a fixed width, or fix it so they don't overlap. Simple CSS should fix that.

That doesn't bother me at all.
It looks way better on a big screen if it's small
Likes 0

(10-25-2017, 07:58 PM)Anna Wrote:
(10-25-2017, 07:56 PM)Vespei Wrote: MyTabs need to be fixed before they even attempt with MyAlerts. Do percentages rather than a fixed width, or fix it so they don't overlap. Simple CSS should fix that.

That doesn't bother me at all.
It looks way better on a big screen if it's small

No, as a previous board owner it makes me cringe.
Likes 0

This suggestion has been completed! Please check guys and tell me if you like it.

[Image: TQzc844.png]
Likes 0
(This post was last modified: 10-26-2017, 01:12 PM by Vespei.)

(10-26-2017, 12:02 PM)Mike Wrote: This suggestion has been completed! Please check guys and tell me if you like it.

Looks better on the right. :')
Likes 0

(10-26-2017, 12:02 PM)Mike Wrote: This suggestion has been completed! Please check guys and tell me if you like it.

It looks good. Thanks Smile
Likes 0

+1 a
Likes 0

(10-26-2017, 02:31 PM)shannox Wrote: +1                                                                       a

Wow. You're just post whoring. It's already added.
Likes 0

1 Guest(s)