Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Create Account  

Welcome To Hacking.Sx Community
(This post was last modified: 08-07-2017, 03:23 PM by Mike.)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Welcome to Hacking.Sx Community!
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm happy to finally set this site out in the open, many of you have been waiting! Here we are, our new home. Many of us from other hacking forums have been without a home for while now, Smile For newer users, welcome to Hacking.Sx We are a information hacking & security and programming forum, you are all welcome here. Black hat, grey hat, white hat that doesn't matter, we're here to learn and share what we know of. Knowledge is power.

Please not that this just a first draft of the forum, or a beta if I should call it that. It's under active development. 'MAYBE' You will experience some bugs, some of the MyBB options may not work, please send a PM about the problem. I will fix everything in time. If you want to help you can do so by posting threads, tutorials, guides and filling the forum with content, posts to keep the forum alive is fine too!

Also remember to read the rules >> https://hacking.sx/misc.php?action=help&hid=8 This is temprorary and it's probably not formatted or expressed in the right way, it will be changed. If you want to be even more helpful, leave suggestions and feedback so I can improve the forum after your liking.

Best Regards Mike

[Image: TQzc844.png]
Likes 0

Thanks for the welcome.
I wish great things for this forum.
Likes 0

hope this forum will be the best ^^ if u add some emojis
Likes 0

(10-25-2017, 07:50 PM)shannox Wrote: hope this forum will be the best ^^ if u add some emojis

Hahahaha yeah i will soon do not worry! But fixing bugs and few shit.

Likes 0

May I ask where you received these userbars? These look oddly familiar.
Likes 0
(This post was last modified: 10-25-2017, 08:01 PM by Polar.)

I want the website to gain popularity and make a lot of money Biggrin Blackhat

[Image: rsz_1tovpc3m.jpg]
Likes 0

(10-25-2017, 07:57 PM)Polar Wrote: I want the server to gain popularity and make a lot of money Biggrin Blackhat

What server? This is on a bad web host. I'm curious on what you mean.
Likes 0

our first goal is to make it hq
Likes 0

Could you add a voting system on the posts like upvote , and when a thread is upvoted several times , he's better referenced ? c:
Likes 0

(10-25-2017, 07:53 PM)Vespei Wrote: May I ask where you received these userbars? These look oddly familiar.

I made them! before a year a go!

Likes 0

1 Guest(s)